Sunday, August 1, 2010

Success


Hhmmm... I know my English is bad.. but please, give me a shot to write somethin' good.. at least, for some people who have an amazing day.. today. Rite?

I'll write 'bout success. Yup, success! in other languages known by sukses, erfolg, succès, Árangur, or éxito. Might sound a bit cliche - even a bullshit, or maybe you could say: "talk is easy, mauL." But please, once again this is for my narcissistic, self-actualization, and of course for my lovely friends who have an amazing day!

check this one...

there are some things success is not, its not fame, it's not money or power (maybe a grade).
success is waking up in the morning, so excited 'bout what you have to do, that you literally fly out the door. It's getting to work with people you love.
Success is connecting with the world and making people feel.
it's finding a way to bind together people who have nothing in common but a dream.
It's falling asleep at nite knowing you did the best job you could.
Success is joy, freedom and friendship...
and success is love.

So, my friends success is... get alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment