Sunday, January 27, 2013

They said: "If you want something, just ask and write it down!"

Butterworth, 11.28 am. 26th of Jan 2013.

It won't take long, I just want to write some points of my dreams (what I want, mission, objective, resolution or whatever…)

2012, I've learn so much. I almost lost a faith of someone that I loved. I felt cheated. All my prediction went wrong. I felt multi-dimensional failed.



But for 2013, I'll try to move on and get focus on myself. Here we go, I'll ask and write it here :

1. IKHLAS. Saya ingin bisa mengusai ilmu IKHLAS tingkat advance. Semoga saya bisa lulus ujian mata kuliah ini di 2013.

2. GET A JOB ABROAD. Ga akan saya tulis dimana itu. Dimana pun itu, akan saya ambil. Yang penting keluar dari Indonesia. Meet new people, new challenge, oh gosh.. please give my adrenalin back. It's time to get on the right track.

3. TRAVEL MORE! Once a month. Live my life! Go to Japan for birthday on April and do the 2nd attempt in Europe. Sekalian nengok Cut Isyana di Italy, on August.

4. HEALTH BALANCE, MIND and SOUL. Do exercise as a routine. Get my six pack back. Haha! Read a good book and Wiki as much as you can.

5. SECURE MY HEART WITH HER! Could be niken s sasmaya or someone else, it's all up to you, universe!


That's all. Bismillah.


--
M!


1 comment:

  1. Yeyyy! bismillah mawl.. go get your adrenaline back!

    ReplyDelete